Standard size chart
When taking your measurements, please make sure to:
- Wear a well-fitting t-shirt and leggings.
- Place the measuring tape around or on your body so that it is tight but does not cut into your skin.
- Stay relaxed and keep your usual posture.
1. Shoulders width: Measure the width of your shoulders from one side to the other. Start and end the measurement at the seam where your shoulder and arm meet. The measuring tape should be placed across your back / shoulders (on your back).
2. Chest contour: Measure the circumference of your chest by placing the measuring tape right under your armpits and around the widest part of your chest.
3. Chest length: Measure the chest length until your nipple
4. Bust length: Measure the length of your bust. Start the measurement at the top of your shoulder close to your neck and place the measuring tape all the way down your chest. The end of the measurement is at the level of the tip of your thumb when your arm is hanging straight down.
5. Waist contour: Measure the circumference of your burst at the level of your waist. This tends to be slightly above your belly button and should be the slimmest part of your upper body.
6. Hip contour: Measure hip around the widest part of your bottom.
7. Arm contour: Measure the circumference of your upper arm at its widest part. Unless you have big arm muscles, this is right below your armpit.
8. Arm length: Measure the length of your arm. Start the measurement at the shoulder seam and down to the point above. For this measurement, your arm should be in its relaxed state.
Fashion item information
How to wear ?
Camille is a feminine jacket, to wear quiet oversized to give us more style!
With Camille you wear:
Simple clothes, as it is already very sophisticate.
Black, white, jean!
For what occasion?
|Party: To make you the more shiny lady of the night|
Leisure: for a simple happy hour drink
- Refund is not possible
- 30 days to exchange
Photographer: photo.mattias (Mattias Isaksson)